VGmedispa seek a full-time Clinic Manager. Must be commercially minded and forward thinking. This position will offer the candidate the opportunity to showcase excellent sales and management abilities for an expanding chain of clinics.
VGmedispa are trusted specialists in the latest skin rejuvenation and minor surgical aesthetic treatments, including botox, dermal fillers and lasers. We offer medical and beauty treatments at our clinics in London, Birmingham, Poole and Leeds. VGmedispa are exclusive UK suppliers of Vagheggi luxury Italian skincare products, the number 1 spa skincare brand in Italy.
• Achieving key financial and operational targets by driving clinic sales and staff performance
• Clinic Manager to manage the day to day running of a busy clinic
• Day-to-day management of 5-8 staff; comprising Aesthetic Nurses, Beauty Sales Advisors, Clinic Coordinator, Laser Therapists & Office Admin to ensure sales targets are achieved and best levels of customer service are delivered
• Target driven, with strong desire to earn commission on both product sales & treatment sales
• Clinic Manager will be a great communicator and negotiator with proven sales experience
• Proven staff leadership skills and ability to work well heading a team
• Personable with excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Good organisational skills, commercial awareness and sales ability
• Familiar with CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Office suite
• Confident, self-motivated and sales focused with a strong desire to exceed expectations
• Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
• Sound organisational skills with the ability to identify, prioritise activities & find solutions
• A Spa/Clinic manager, or have a lifestyle sales management background (desirable)
• Minimum 3 years previous management experience within a private health, retail, spa or beauty environment (essential)
• Business or management qualification (desirable)
• Educated to NVQ Level 3 standard or equivalent (desirable)
• Highly competitive salary and generous commission structure
• Generous discounts on products and treatments
42 working hours per week, rota system
"Another good experience, always well informed and put at ease. Friendly, helpful staff."
"Nice experience with the new therapist, who realy focused on my issue as well as the new manager whose got a very nice and professional attitude towards a client.
"Very lovely staff."
"It has been money well spent.. The staff are wonderful and the treatment that I am having is amazing. I can't thank them enough.."
Get in Touch
65 The Horsefair