VGmedispa seek a full-time Front of House/Receptionist. As the first and often the last point of contact for our valued clients, you will play a pivotal role in the day-to-day running of our clinic. Answering calls, keeping practitioner columns running smoothly, taking bookings, giving great product advice and keeping calm under pressure. This job is more about client and staff liaison than simply a receptionist.
VGmedispa are trusted specialists in the latest skin rejuvenation and minor surgical aesthetic treatments, including botox, dermal fillers and lasers. We offer medical and beauty treatments at our clinics in London, Birmingham, Poole and Leeds. VGmedispa are exclusive UK suppliers of Vagheggi luxury Italian skincare products, the number 1 spa skincare brand in Italy.
• Meet, greet and look after the needs of our clients along with general reception duties
• Take incoming/make outgoing calls, book appointments, take payments, answer client queries
• Be the 'one person' VGmedispa could not do without in the clinic
• Promote VGmedispa treatments and Vagheggi cosmetic products in line with clinic targets
• Minimum 2 years experience in a five star Front of House/Reception role
• Computer literate (essential)
• Knowledge of a CRM software such as Salesforce (essential)
• Knowledge of a computerised diary system (essential)
• The successful candidate will be an experienced professional Front of House/Receptionist
• Well presented, excellent telephone manner, well organised
• Follow safety and security procedures and ensure they are followed